Welcome to The BG Investor, a blog focusing on two main themes:
Investment: under the moniker of the Bearded General, anything related to investment (financial or otherwise).
Baillie Gifford: the Edinburgh-based asset management/investment firm (BG for short).
For more details on Baillie Gifford and the writer of this blog, who is usually bearded and a generalist at heart, see below:
- My Portfolio: 2021 Q2
- Platform Review: Freetrade (2021)
- Stewart Heggie on Scottish Mortgage (04/12/20)
- Stages in Investment’s Way: Learning How To Buy
- Tom Slater, manager of Scottish Mortgage, on the trust in 2020 and its outlook (19/01/2021)
- Keystone Investment Trust planning a ‘positive change’ to Baillie Gifford